Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 500 g
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Eastern Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample a locally brewed beer in the heart of Prague's perfectly preserved Old Town, marvel at the masterpieces in St Petersburg's Hermitage museum or explore Croatia's sparkling coastline by boat; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Eastern Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, landscapes, wildlife and cuisine.
- Over 71 colour maps
- Covers Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Eastern Europe, our most comprehensive guide to Eastern Europe, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.