Publisher: Oxford University Press
Weight: 420 g
Support exam potential, and lay foundations for students' future careers. Written to match the latest syllabus (9708), this resource covers all the key concepts, with targeted exam practice to build confidence. Case studies help students to understand current Economics practice, preparing them for their future careers.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date - endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for the latest syllabus (9708).
- Cover everything - includes support for all the key concepts.
- Build future potential - up-to-date and truly international case studies support your students' understanding of current business practice, preparing them for their future careers.
- Expert support - written by experienced examiners and teacher trainers.
- Support assessment confidence - a free, interactive CD includes additional material to solidify understanding and exam potential.
Payment & Security