Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands (Lonely Planet), 10E
Lonely Planet Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Join the festivities on La Ronda Street, spot an iguana in the Galapagos Islands, or hunt for a bargain at the Otavalo market; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ecuador & the Galapagos Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, music, politics, landscapes, and wildlife
- Over 61 local maps
- Covers Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca, Otavalo, Banos, Montanita, Vilcabamba, Mindo, Canoa, Isla de la Plata, the Quilatoa Loop, Papallacta, Isla Santa Cruz, Isla San Salvador, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands, our most comprehensive guide to Colombia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
No. of Pages,