Publisher: Watkins Publishing
Weight: 420 g
A refreshed and updated version of the former bestselling Mind, Body and Spirit Book of Days, this contemporary, illustrated diary provides not only plenty of space for daily planning, but also vibrant colour artworks that will lift your spirits and offer inspiring advice on how to make each and every day really matter. Designed as a resource for enriching daily life, it will guide you on a journey of awareness and fulfilment as you go about your weekly activities. It's all-too-easy to become overwhelmed with multiple thoughts each day as our to-do lists grow, so positivity blogger Dani DiPirro presents insightfully, within this cheerful diary, one life-enhancing theme a month to focus on. Each week-to-view spread then features a thought-provoking quote that encourages reflection on the theme, as well as an exercise to further your holistic well-being. By focusing on one theme per month, but in varying ways each week, the diary allows a seed of positive awareness to grow over time so that positive action can become an integral part of daily life. So here's to a year ahead where we really do make every day matter.
• Simple, contemporary, feel-good design
• As well as all the normal, practical features of a diary, positivity blogger Dani DiPirro (founder of PositivelyPresent.com) presents diary users with an inspiring theme every month to encourage present moment awareness each and every day
• Each week-to-view spread includes a thought-provoking quote and an insightful idea or activity to help readers benefit from the monthly theme
• At the end of each month is an at-a-glance calendar, as well as dedicated space for reflection on the events of the month just past
• The small diary is an ideal size for the pocket or handbag, with a handy elastic to keep it closed neatly, while the larger desk diary is spiral bound so that users can fold it back on itself for ease of use and can rip out pages as they go if so desired
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.