Publisher: Advantage Quest Publications
Weight: 420 g
The secret to finding out anything you want to know is amazingly simple: as good questions. Most people trip through life asking bad questions — of teachers, friends coworkers, clients, prospects, experts, and suspects. People in any profession will immediately benefit by developing the skill and art good questioning. Find Out Anything From Anyone, Anytime will give the power to:
- Identify and practice good questioning techniques.
- Recognize types of questions to avoid.
- Know the questions required when hearing unconfirmed reports or gossip.
- Practice good listening techniques and exploit all leads.
- Determine when and how to control the conversation.
- Gain real expertise fast.
Within professional interrogation circles, author James O. Pyle is also a strategic debriefer — meaning there is no one around him more skilled at asking questions and getting answers. He has been training other interrogators and debriefers in questioning techniques since 1989.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.