Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Discover the freedom of the open road while touring France with Lonely Planet's France's Best Trips, your passport to the most up-to-date advice on unique French experiences that await you along France's roadways. This guide features 39 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures. Visit the lavish mansions of Chateaux of the Loire, view the large arches of the Pont du Gard, or wander the back roads of the Camargue; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Europe, jump in the car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's France's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography on every page to inspire you as you plan
- Itineraries and planning advice help you pick the right routes for you and tailor your trip to your needs and interests
- Get around easily with 93 easy-to-read, full-colour regional and route maps and detailed directions
- Free, convenient pull-out France road map (included in print version)
- Insider tips about French driving rules and road etiquette help you get around like a local to avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices, and French road signs key
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, and sight-seeing
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Coverage of Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Breton Coast, Lyon, Nice, Cannes, St-Tropez, Chamonix, Avignon, Marseille, Biarritz, St-Malo, Loire Valley, Auvergne, Provence, Alps, Lille, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's France 's Best Trips is perfect for those planning to explore France via the road and discover sights that are only accessible by car.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.