Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Weight: 568 g
How to determine the true strength and stability of any business
What's the key to multibillionaire Warren Buffett's five–decade run as the most successful investor in history? Fundamental analysis. Now, Fundamental Analysis For Dummies puts this tried and true method for gauging any company's true underlying value into sensible and handy step–by–step instructions..
In this easy–to–understand, practical, and savvy guide you'll discover why this powerful tool is particularly important to investors in times of economic downturn and how it helps you assess a business's overall financial performance by using historical and present data to forecast its future monetary value. You'll also learn how to use fundamental analysis to spot bargains in the market, minimize your risk, and improve your overall investment skills.
- Shows how to predict the future value of a business based on its current and historical financial data
- Helps you guage a company's performance against its competitors
- Covers evaluation of internal management
- Reveals how to determine if in a company's credit standing is any jeopardy
- Applies fundamental analysis to other investment vehicles, including currency, bonds, and commodities
- Matt Krantz is a writer and reporter for USA TODAY and USATODAY.COM where he covers investments and financial markets
Payment & Security