Publisher: Poet Gardner Publishing
Weight: 420 g
The one book every parent, teacher, coach, and youth pastor should read. This landmark book paints a compelling-and sobering-picture of what could happen to our society if we don't change the way we relate to today's teens and young adults. Researched-based and solution-biased, it moves beyond sounding an alarm to outlining practical strategies to:
* Guide "stuck" adolescents and at-risk boys to productive adulthood
* Correct crippling parenting styles
* Repair damage from (unintentional) lies we've told kids
* Guide them toward real success instead of superficial "self-esteem"
* Adopt education strategies that engage (instead of bore) an "i" generation
* Pull youth out of their "digital" ghetto into the real world
* Employ their strengths and work with their weaknesses on the job
* Defuse a worldwide demographic time bomb
* Equip Generation iY to lead us into the future
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.