Publisher: Gakken Plus
Weight: 420 g
Prepare your child for preschool or kindergarten from ages two to four years old through development of fine-motor skills. Activities in Go Go Drawing introduce your child to situations and concepts he or she might encounter at school, such as how to be polite and what to expect, as well as give practice with colors, numbers, and shapes.Keep the activities fun to create a love for learning while building the fundamental skills your child needs to feel confident in the classroom.
The activities in Go Go Drawing advance your child s fine-motor skills:
* Drawing dots, and straight lines or curvy ones
* Learning pencil control for later handwriting
* Drawing and coloring creative pictures
* Learning the organization of a school day
* Seeing examples of polite behavior
* Practicing basic academic skills
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.