Publisher: HARVARD BUSINESS PRESS
Weight: 420 g
In the HBR Guide to Getting the Right Work Done, you'll discover how to focus your time and energy where they will yield the greatest reward. Not only will you end each day knowing you made progress—your improved productivity will also set you apart from the pack.
Whether you're a new professional or an experienced one, this guide will help you:
• Prioritize and stay focused
• Work less but accomplish more
• Stop bad habits and develop good ones
• Break overwhelming projects into manageable pieces
• Conquer e-mail overload
• Write to-do lists that really work
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.