Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
Weight: 420 g
Is your company spending too much time on strategy development-with too little to show for it?
- Distinguish your company from rivals
- Clarify what your company will-and won't-do
- Craft a vision for an uncertain future
- Create blue oceans of uncontested market space
- Use the Balanced Scorecard to measure your strategy
- Make priorities explicit
- Allocate resources early
- Clarify decision rights for faster decision making
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.