Publisher: Advantage Quest Publications
Weight: 420 g
This clear and thorough book, designed especially for those with the common cold, introduces the basics of Chinese medicine, describes treatment methods used, gives helpful advice on diet and exercise, and takes you step-by-step through what being under the care of Chinese medicine will involve. This is not merely a text to help you understand an ancient healing art, but a manual which will prove useful to you on each step of your journey back to health.
- A guide to the theories and methods of Chinese medicine and a manual to transform your health
- Clear explanations of the basics of Chinese medical theory
- Step-by-step guide to what is involved in a treatment of Chinese medicine
- Lifestyle instructions on diet, exercise, and at-home therapies
- Introduction to the various therapies used in Chinese medicine such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, tui na (massage) and others
- Clear writing and informative illustrations make it easy to grasp
For patients with the common cold, Chinese medicine can provide extraordinary results, Not only can it improve symptoms, but it may help to reduce or even eliminate the need for pharmaceuticals. It is our hope that this book will help you to take the first steps towards a new and better way of looking after your health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.