Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Hong Kong is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hop aboard the Star Ferry for glittering city views, have your fortune told at an ancient temple, or listen to Cantonese opera beneath the stars; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Hong Kong Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, food, drink, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 60 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel with Children, and Day Trips
- Coverage of Central Hong Kong Island, the Peak, Northwest, Wan Chai, Northeast, Aberdeen, the South, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands, Macau, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Hong Kong, our most comprehensive guide to Hong Kong, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.