Publisher: JOHN WILEY
Weight: 420 g
Adopting the original characters and their personalities from Honglou Meng (Dream of the Red Chamber), Honglou Fortune develops a novel storyline with a twist. The unchanging principles of wealth management and investment are narrated through the overlapping of ancient and modern times. With a fresh perspective and some brand new principles, Honglou Fortune brings the abstract concepts of wealth management well within the reader's reach.
While providing a sense of novelty, this book clearly presents investment and wealth management topics, including:
- Three steps to effective management of family finances.
- How to balance the risks one undertakes.
- Different investment combinations for different life stages.
- How to build an investment portfolio.
- How to balance investments' intrinsic values.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.