How to Be a Power Connector: The 5+50+100 Rule for Turning Your Business Network into Profits
Create a personal "power grid" of influence to spark professional and personal success
"Other people have the answers, deals, money, access, power, and influence you need to get what you want in this world. To achieve any goal, you need other people to help you do it." -- JUDY ROBINETT
As anyone in business knows, strategic planning is critical to achieving long-term success. In How to Be a Power Connector, super-networker Judy Robinett argues that strategic relationship planning should be your top priority.
When you combine your specific skills and talents with a clear, workable path for creating and managing your relationships, nothing will stop you from meeting your goals. With high-value connections, you'll tap into a dynamic "power grid" of influence guaranteed to accelerate your personal and professional success.
Robinett uses her decades of experience connecting the world's highest achievers with one another to help you build high-value relationships. She reveals all the secrets of her trade, including proven ways to:
- Find and enter the best network "ecosystem" to meet your goals
- Reach even the most unreachable people quickly and effectively
- Get anyone's contact information within 30 seconds
- Create a "3-D connection" that adds value to multiple people at the same time
- Access key infl uencers through industry and community events
- Subtly seed conversation with information about interests and needs
- Use social media to your best advantage
No. of Pages,