Publisher: Advantage Quest Publications
Weight: 420 g
Packed with drama techniques you can practise with your children to help them become more confident and outgoing, How to Boost Your Child's Confidence will help children shine in every situation, whether at school, at play or with family. Inside you'll discover:
- Clever tips for harnessing your child's artistic streak to build her confidence;
- How developing a good memory can boost your child's social confidence;
- Why dressing up can help your child come out of his shell and shine;
- Why there's no such word as ‘can't' — how to encourage your children to find creative solutions;
- Ways to use games and role-play to build your child's trust so she can cope in real-world situations.
You won't find these ideas in any other book. These new and proven methods are an exciting way to help your child grow into a happy and self-assured person.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.