Publisher: Advantage Quest Publications
Weight: 420 g
Whatever your skill level, How to Write Well will help you to become a better writer. Covering all the structural approaches to non-fiction writing, it will enable you to:
- impart facts in a report
- develop an argument in an essay
- tell a story through narrative, and
- add a human touch to emails and blogs
Along the way, you'll discover a set of simple rules that will allow you to write rapidly and clearly. Deadline stress will become a thing of the past as you learn how to manage your time by implementing the three-step formula of pre-write and re-write. In addition, the essentials of grammar and punctuation, easily confused words and other useful tips for writers are covered.
The result is an invaluable, easy-to-use reference that will allow you to:
- identify appropriate style and usage
- write with confidence and assurance
- solve basic writing problems, and
- become the editor of your own work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.