Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Indonesia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the world's largest lizard - the Komodo Dragon, hop on a fast boat to the Gili Islands, or enjoy a Balinese dance performance; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Indonesia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Indonesia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including culture, customs, history, religion, art, sport, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 130 local maps
- Useful features - including Top Experiences, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Outdoor Adventures
- Coverage of Jakarta, Bali, Java, Papua, Maluku, Sulawesi, Kalimantan, Nusa Tenggara, Sumatra, Lombok, the Gili Islands, Komodo Island, Yogyakarta, Bangka Islands, Kelimutu, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Indonesia, our most comprehensive guide to Indonesia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.