Insane Training: Garage Training, Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, and All-Out Bad-Ass Workouts
Matt "Kroc" Kroczaleski is a world champion, record holding powerlifter and an NPC bodybuilder known for his grueling, high intensity workouts.
Insane Training is what Kroc is famous for. His new book of the same name is full of programs that will help every gym rat take it to the next level, whether that's flipping a tractor tire 100 yards, deadlifting three times their body weight, improving athletic performance or puking in a bucket -- this book has it all!
Not for the faint of heart or average gym-goer, this is for athletes who want to take their training to the max. Are you INSANE enough to try?
· Learn how to squat for maximum poundage;
· Lift weights anywhere with a little creativity;
· Push yourself to the limit with the 1000 rep arm training session;
· Smash through your workout plateaus;
· Become the ultimate INSANE TRAINING beast!
Publisher,St. Martin's Griffin
No. of Pages,