Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Istanbul is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the ancient treasures at Aya Sofya, shop your way through the Grand Bazaar, or visit a hamam for an indulgent steam bath; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Istanbul and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Istanbul Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, literature, film, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Istanbul map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour maps
- Covers Sultanahmet and Around, Bazaar District, Western Districts, Beyoglu, Besiktas, Ortakoy, Kurucesme, Uskudar, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Istanbul, our most comprehensive guide to Istanbul, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.