Japan Travel Journal Notebook
If you're planning a trip to Japan this travel journal is a must-have, from the planning stages to the end of your vacation. The book opens with 16 pages of beautiful, full-color photos, maps and illustrations in scrapbook style, which not only provide useful information about Japan's top tourist destinations, but will also inspire you in your own scrapbooking and journaling. Use the 106 blank pages, alternately plain and lined, to record your own memories of your trip in words and pictures. The journal finishes with 4 pages of Japanese words and phrases that will come in handy as you explore this fascinating country!
- pages 1-16: Travel information including subway maps & must-see destinations, such as: Tokyo, Harajuku and Meiji Shrine, Kyoto's Top Temples, Himeji Castle, and many more!
- pages 17-123: Alternate plain and lined blank pages for sketching, scrapbooking, notes and journaling
- pages 124-127: Useful words and phrases in Japanese
- Includes an interior back pocket for safekeeping tickets, momentos, and more
About the Author
- Dimensions : 5.9 x 0.3 x 8.9 inches
No. of Pages, 128