Weight: 420 g
SAP Kangaroo Math Competition Malaysia 2022 Benjamin Year 5-6 is an annual international mathematics competition for primary and secondary school students. The contest originated in France and is administered globally by Association Kangourou sans Frontieres (AKSF). This is the largest mathematics competition in the world with more than 6 million participants from 75 countries annually.
- Students will achieve certification and recognition from an internationally prominent educational body.
- Exposes students to interesting math problems which are designed by the internationally prominent educational body
- Questions designed to help develop Higher Order Thinking Skills in mathematics among students in Malaysia in line with the revised KSSR curriculum.
- Students will get to explore the approach of STEAM which encourages critical thinking
- Questions will be available in trilingual e.g.: English, Bahasa Melayu, Chinese
- Complete solutions available for all questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.