Publisher: Kaplan Publishing (US)
Weight: 420 g
Kaplan GRE® 2014 Strategies, Practice, and Review is a comprehensive prep system that includes book and online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help students score higher on the new GRE.
Kaplan GRE® 2014 Strategies, Practice, and Review contains 4 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 3 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests online) and 450+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the revised and expanded Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing Assessment Test sections, and strategies for all of the question types.
- 4 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 3 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests online)
- 450+ questions with detailed explanations
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook® page: www.Facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- Strategies and practice sets for all GRE question types
- Diagnostic tool in end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
- Advice on the graduate school application process
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with our book and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE Revised General Test—or you'll receive a full refund.
Also available: GRE Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests: book + online + DVD + mobile.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.