Weight: 420 g
Presenting a practical review and proven strategies for the new GMAT from the company that gets more people into business school that anyone else – and at an affordable price! The GMAT added a new section to test Integrated Reasoning. Kaplan's New GMAT 2013 SPR offers a fully revised and updated review and strategies for all sections of the new test including: a new Integrated Reasoning section that tests students' ability to analyze charts, spreadsheets, and graphs, as well as how to answer interactive questions based on data that designed to simulate the MBA classroom and measure students' interpretive skills.
This book features:
* Enhanced Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections
* An online Diagnostic Test to customize study, with targeted feedback
* 2 practice tests (1 in the book and 1 CAT test online) with detailed answer explanations
* Hundreds of additional practice questions
* Reference Index for GMAC's Official Guide to help study more effectively
* Plus, advice for the business school application process process
With the Kaplan New GMAT 2013 SPR‘s strategies, students can maximize their preparation and ensure a better score, guaranteed.
Kaplan's GMAT course offers the most personalized prep with more course options than competitors – including in-class, online, one-on-one, and self –study. Focused prep with Smart Reports, Kaplan's exclusive online score analysis and personalized recommendation system, guarantees students' scores will improve
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.