Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Weight: 420 g
Don't miss your last chance to take the current SAT before it changes in March 2016! The SAT, one of the most widely used college admissions tests, will be completely updated in March 2016. Kaplan SAT Strategies, Practice, and Review 2015-2016 is Kaplan's latest SAT guide filled with essential tools students need to prep for the exam this year, and it also provides information -- including practice questions and detailed answer explanations -- about the new March 2016 SAT. With indispensable strategies, proven practical tools, and an easy-to-use format, Kaplan SAT 2015-2016 is your must-have program guide for scoring higher on the SAT.
Students will benefit from the many innovative features this guide offers, including:
- 5 realistic full-length practice tests: 4 in the book and 1 online
- Useful insider tips and expert strategies provided by high-scoring Kaplan instructors
- An online center full of additional practice questions and resources
- Strategy call outs from a Kaplan student who earned a perfect score on the SAT
- Hundreds of additional practice questions, with a detailed explanation for every answer
- A helpful guide for parents
- Information about the new SAT, complete with practice questions and detailed answer explanations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.