Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Weight: 364 g
Known throughout the world for its beauty and personality, koi is one of the most carefully bred fish species around. Raising koi is especially time–consuming and requires more than just sprinkling little flakes in the fish bowl. But thankfully, you don't have to be an expert to maintain your own koi pond.
Koi For Dummies shows you how easy and fun it can be to own and care for these delicate fish. Whether building a pond or aquarium for the indoors or outdoors, this easy–to–understand guide explores all of your options. Clear, concise advice helps you:
- Appreciate your koi's beauty
- Build, design, and maintain your koi pond or aquarium
- Find and select koi and the proper supplies
- Keep your koi happy and healthy
- Treat your koi for parasites, bacterial infections, and viruses
- Breed and care for baby koi
- Show off your koi to other koi enthusiasts
This fun, friendly guide also explains what to do during a power outage and how to check your koi for illness. Featuring 8 pages of full–color photos, Koi for Dummies is all you need to get started raising your very own koi. No matter where you live, you'll be able to care for and breed this beautiful fish!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.