Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Korea is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Walk along Cheong-gye-cheon's long-buried stream, hike around Jeju-do's volcanic landscape, or jump into a vat of mud during the Boryeong Mud Festival; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Korea and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Korea Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, architecture, politics, and wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Seoul map (included in print version), plus over 97 local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Outdoor Activities, and Walking Tours
- Coverage of Seoul, Incheon, Jeju-do, Gyeonggi-do, Gangwon-do, Cheongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Sokcho, Samcheok, Chungju, Daejeon, Gongju, Daegu, North Korea, Pyongyang, Panmunjom, the DMZ, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Korea, our most comprehensive guide to Korea, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Seoul? Check out Lonely Planet's Seoul guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.