Publisher: Random House
Weight: 420 g
Invite your jittery mind into quiet slips of timed or untimed writing experiments that are designed to encourage your timid heart to forge forgotten feelings and entice your shy-self to make friends with emerging emotions. With a bounty of prompts to select from, you'll be inspired to explore all the wacky, confusing, brave, soul-stirring wonderings and wanderings of your emerging life's inner treasure in a way that's sure to unleash what you most need to say. In this book you'll find:
• On-the-Spot Drops that offer quick “free-fall” prompts on different themes, such as short-winded poems and seven-line stories.
• Mini Memoirs to unlock personal narrative to share, or not.
• Suddenly a Story suggestions to explore feelings and states of being like fear, reluctance, compassion, kindness, anxiety, anger, jealousy, happiness, and more.
• Surprise Yourself Surveys for those who think they know everything about themselves.
• Untie-Your-Mind Word Lists to jump-start stalled imaginations.
• Definition Decoders to introduce new ideas and styles of writing.
Created especially for tweens, teens, and other earthlings, this book provides you with a chance to create imaginative poems, stories, fragments, and real-life on-the-spot sketches. All that's required is that you take a breath, relax, reset, and leap write in!
Payment & Security