Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet London is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Check out cutting-edge art at the Tate Modern, wander the historic Royal Parks and explore riverside pubs and the bars of Shoreditch, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's London Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - covering history, literary London, music, theatre, architecture, art, fashion and film
- Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel with Children, Day Trips, What's New, For Free, Month by Month (annual festival calendar), Eating and Drinking
- Coverage of the West End, the City, the South Bank, Kensington & Hyde Park, the East End and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet London , our most comprehensive guide to London, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.