Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Weight: 420 g
The Malaysia Master Tax Guide 2019 is specifically designed as a reference guide to help tax professionals, accountants and taxpayers to fulfill their tax obligations for the 2018/2019 income year. It also provides information on the stamp duty, tax incentives, double taxation as well as the tax implications of decisions and transactions that taxpayers may face in 2019.
All tax changes made since the publication of the Malaysia Master Tax Guide 2018 including chapters effected by the 2019 Budget, the Finance Act 2018, the recent exemption orders, rules, IRB guidelines and public rulings issued have been incorporated into this edition.
Key features include:
- assists with the preparation of income tax returns and provides fast and reliable answers to tax questions
- concise and easy-to-read, the guide gives readers a clear understanding of their tax liabilities and entitlements
- practical worked examples help illustrate how the law is applied in practice
- provides complete coverage of Malaysia’s tax requirements to help mitigate the risk of non-compliance and unnecessary penalty exposure
- investment incentives are addressed in detail with specific examples.
The Guide explains how the law is relevant to individuals, corporations and other taxable entities. It covers all tax issues, including the stamp duty. Foreign business professionals interested in doing business in Malaysia will find the explanation of the industrial and investment incentives particularly beneficial.
The law in this edition stands as at 1 February 2019.
Topics covered include:
3. Mutual Concerns
4. Partners and Partnerships
5. Estates, Trust, Beneficiaries, Settlements
6. Basis of Assessment and Tax Accounting
7. What is Included in Assessable Income
8. Exemptions and Exclusions from Assessable Income
9. Business Deductions
10. Reliefs and Deductions
11. Capital Allowances
12. Non-residents and Special Cases
13. Investment Incentives
14. The Administrative Provisions
15. Tax Treaties — Double Taxation Relief
16. Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
17. Real Property Gains Tax
18. Stamp Duty
19. Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.