Weight: 1000 g
Malaysia Master Tax Guide, 39th Edition is a practical, accurate and reliable presentation of the structure, features and ambit of Malaysian income tax law. It provides clear explanation of how the law is applied to individuals, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, corporations and other taxable entities and includes critical information in areas of real property gains tax, double tax treaties and investment incentives. Readers can gain better understanding of the tax legislative requirements and their responsibilities towards tax-return preparation and submission. The Guide has earned its reputation as Malaysia's leading annual tax guide because it covers the year's tax developments more clearly and concisely than any other similar publication.
- All tax changes made since the publication of the previous edition (Malaysian Master Tax Guide 2021), including changes effected by the 2022 Budget, Finance Act 2021, the recent exemption orders, rules, and public rulings issued are featured in this edition
- User friendly format helps readers find the answers to their tax questions
- Extensive cross-referencing, index and finding aids
- Content, rates and tables are completely up to date
- Comprehensive coverage with worked examples (new, updated and revised examples are included in this edition) of tax applications
- The law as it stands for this edition is on 1 February 2021.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.