Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Maldives is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Chat with the locals amongst brightly painted houses in Male, feed the Hammerhead sharks in Rasdhoo Atoll, or watch a bodu beru performance; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Maldives and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Maldives Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, dance, architecture, politics, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 16 local maps
- Useful features - including Top Experiences, Choosing a Resort, and Diving, Snorkelling & Surfing
- Coverage of Male, Ari Atoll, Utheemu, Rasdhoo Atoll, Gan, Baa, South Male Atoll, North Male Atoll, Raa, Noonu, Addu Atoll, Haa Alifu, and more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.