Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Maldives is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Chat with the locals amongst brightly painted houses in Male, feed the Hammerhead sharks in Rasdhoo Atoll, or watch a bodu beru performance; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Maldives and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Maldives Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, dance, architecture, politics, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 22 local maps
- Covers Male, Ari Atoll, Utheemu, Rasdhoo Atoll, Gan, Baa, South Male Atoll, North Male Atoll, Raa, Noonu, Addu Atoll, Haa Alifu, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Maldives, our most comprehensive guide to Maldives, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.