Publisher: Pearson IT Certification
Weight: 420 g
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the MCSA 70-410 exam, including the following:
- Installing and configuring Windows Server 2012
- Configuring storage, shares, and permissions
- Configuring and monitoring print and document services
- Configuring Hyper-V and Hyper-V Network Virtualization
- Configuring IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
- Configuring DHCP and DNS
- Managing and Configuring Active Directory Domain Services
- Securing Windows Server 2012
MCSA 70-410 Cert Guide: Installing and Configuring Windows Server® 2012 R2 is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling authors and expert instructors Don Poulton and David Camardella share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.