Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 470 g
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Middle East is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Be awed by the grandeur of Istanbul's Aya Sofia, contemplate history at Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock, and explore the wonder of Giza's Pyramids; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Middle East and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Middle East:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, religion, architecture, cuisine, arts, landscape, environment, traveller etiquette, safe travel, women travellers
- Over 75 maps
- Covers Egypt, Iran, Iraqi Kurdistan, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Middle East, our most comprehensive guide to the Middle East, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.