Described simply, mindfulness is the art of directing our attention to what is (reality) rather than what isn't (our ideas of reality). With a little practice, anyone can do it, and the benefits are profound, leading to:
- an increased sense of happiness and wellbeing
- increased clarity of mind
- increased productivity, and
- better health
Written by two experts with many years of personal and clinical experience, Mindfulness for Life is designed to be your complete guide to living a more mindful life. Whether you want to:
- reduce stress and anxiety
- reduce your risk of disease
- overcome addiction
- unhook yourself from depression
- manage your weight
- perform better at work
- be a better parent
- or simply enjoy a good night's sleep.
Only a few minutes a day can start to change your life.