Publisher: Marshall Cavendish
Weight: 420 g
Learn how to prepare these wholesome traditional dishes the contemporary way.
- 35 step by step recipes in a handy sized cookbook.
- All recipes are accompanied by beautiful full colour photographs and a headnote explaining the origins and/or how each dish is best enjoyed.
- Wide range of titles currently in print and sold internationally.
- Series is categorized by cooking method (Stir-fries, Baked, Tossed), type of food (Brunches, Snacks, Desserts) and type of cuisine.
- From all time favourites such as Green Bean Soup with Tangerine Peel and Bird's Nest Drink, to lesser known dishes such as Duck with Lotus Seeds, Barley and Tangerine Peel and Chicken or Lean Pork with White Fungus, Chinese Desserts and Soups features 35 recipes that are as tasty as they are beneficial to health. With a pictorial glossary and informative headnotes about the nourishing properties of each dish, veteran cook and cookbook author, Terry Tan, shows you how you can prepare these wholesome traditional dishes the contemporary way.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.