Publisher: Potter Style
Weight: 420 g
From the world-renowned etiquette expert and her granddaughter, Liv Tyler, an elegant guide to 21st-century manners for professionals who want to be confident and successful in the business and social arenas.
Developing good manners is an important investment in your future. They allow you to feel at ease in any situation--and give you the polish and confidence to become a leader. Etiquette expert Dorothea Johnson's essential dos and don'ts address both 21st-century and classic questions, including:
* acing job interviews
* giving confident handshakes
* making conversation
* proper business attire and meeting protocol
* e-mail etiquette, including what to post--or not--on social media
* how to deal with rude cell phone users
* conducting a meeting at a restaurant
* attending business or social events
* table manners
With style, wit, and delightful commentary throughout from her granddaughter, Liv Tyler, on everything from being a good guest to finding a balance with technology, Modern Manners is the must-have guide to ensure your success.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.