Publisher: Advantage Quest Publications
Weight: 420 g
More Than a Minute provides a refreshing look at the original "secrets" of effective managers explored in The One Minute Manager more than 25 years ago. It offers up-to-date methods and practices to prompt the thinking required to address today's challenges. Unlike many other management books, it is based on time-proven practices and actual business applications used by companies around the globe. More Than a Minute is written by a practitioner. As president of The Ken Blanchard Companies, Holly Green worked closely with Ken, co-author of The One Minute Manager. But much has changed since that book was published... and More Than a Minute is the title today's managers desperately need.
By following the simple processes outlined in this book and utilizing the tools and templates provided, you'll have what you need to apply these principles effectively to:
• Think about and conduct strategic planning at the company and team levels
• Set or uncover the goals in your organization
• Inform, inspire, and engage your employees in the strategies and goals
• Realign actions of employees to achieve higher results
• Continue learning and leveraging your strengths
More Than a Minute is not about the theory of leading and managing. It is about the doing it in today's context.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.