Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
onely Planet Nepal is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour through the hidden backstreet courtyards and temples of Kathmandu, trek to the base of the world's highest mountain, or clamber atop an elephant in Chitwan National Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Nepal and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Nepal Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, religion, history, art, literature, film, music, dance, architecture, politics, environment, and wildlife
- Over 57 local maps
- Useful features - including Plan Your Trek, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Volunteering
- Coverage of Kathmandu & Around, Kathmandu to Pokhara, Pokhara, The Terai & Mahabharat Range, and Trekking, Biking, Rafting, & Kayaking Routes, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Nepal, our most comprehensive guide to Nepal, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.