Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Weight: 318 g
Your Nikon D90 digital camera offers professional-quality features like 11-point autofocus, Live View, and the ability to shoot HD video. Take full advantage of every feature with Nikon D90 For Dummies! This fun and easy guide helps you understand and use all the dials and modes, manage photo size and quality, take creative control with manual settings, and share your images in print or online.
With this full-color book, getting great shots is a snap. You'll learn to:
- Format memory cards, use Live View, create custom settings, and change lenses
- Use thumbnail and calendar displays and picture data, and get tips for inspecting your photos
- Control aperture, shutter speed, and ISO; work with active D-lighting; and use various flash modes
- Take control of lighting, exposure, and color
- Set up, shoot, and review photos using the viewscreen
- Record HD video, including sound, and know what your D90 can and can't do
- Download, organize, and archive your images, share them in prints, e-mails, or slide shows, and use Nikon's photo management software
- Decide when you should use JPEG and when to use NEF
- Adjust resolution for optimum print quality or file size
Photographic expert Julie Adair King also shares secrets for getting the best point-and-shoot pictures, why you might not want to use the top image quality setting, and much more. Grab your Nikon D90 and Nikon D90 For Dummies, and start shooting!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.