Oxford Pure Mathematics 2/3 for Cambridge International AS & A Level
This stretching course builds the advanced skills students will need for the latest Cambridge assessments and prepares them for the transition to higher education. Engaging, real world examples are included throughout, making mathematics relevant to real life.
- Help every student build crucial analytical skills - with clear explanations and extensive practice to prepare them for the demands of university level study.
- Make mathematics relevant to real life - with engaging, real life applications from around the world, to keep students motivated.
- Develop exam confidence - Cambridge past paper questions and exam style questions provide plenty of relevant practice for the latest Cambridge assessments.
- Comprehensive - endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
- Build strong mathematical skills - David Rayner's clear, practice-based approach is trusted around the world to develop students' confidence and support achievement.
- Ensure every student masters every topic - skills check sections at the start of each topic ensure students always know where they are, and review questions throughout the book reinforce their knowledge.
- Eliminate confusion - worked examples are included throughout, and a separate Worked Solutions Manual covering Pure Mathematics, Mechanics and Statistics ensures students understand complex methods.
Publisher,Oxford University Press
No. of Pages,