Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Pocket Amsterdam is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise the curved passageways of the city's canals, treat your eyes to the world's largest Van Gogh collection, or ride a bicycle through Vondelpark; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Amsterdam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Amsterdam:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Amsterdam map (included in print version), plus over 10 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Useful features - Best with Kids, Walking Tours, and Don't Miss (quick glance at must-sees)
- Coverage of City Centre, Jordaan, Western Canals, Southern Canal Belt, Vondelpark, Old South, De Pijp, Oosterpark, Nieuwmarkt, Plantage, Harbour, Eastern Docklands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Amsterdam is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all of Amsterdam's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Amsterdam guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's The Netherlands guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.