Pocket Bali (Lonely Planet), 4E
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Laze away your days on a deserted beach, grab your surfboard to check out some of the world's best surf or simply eat your way through dozens of warung; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Bali and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bali:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- More than 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Kuta and Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan and Canggu, Jimbaran, Ulu Watu, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Ubud, Gili Trawangan and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Bali, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
No. of Pages,