Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet's Pocket Istanbul is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in history at Aya Sofya, explore the treasures of the Grand Bazaar, or float down the mighty Bosphorus Strait; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Istanbul and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Istanbul:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Istanbul map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Sultanahmet, Eminonu, Bazaar district, Istiklal Caddesi, Beyoglu, Ortakoy and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Istanbul, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.