Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Pocket Prague is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Strut to live jazz music across the Charles Bridge, revel in Prague Castle's baroque architectural styling, or taste delicious locally-crafted ales at a friendly neighborhood pub; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Prague and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Prague:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Prague map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour local maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Useful features - including Best with Kids, Walking Tours, and Don't Miss (quick glance at must-sees)
- Coverage of Prague Castle, Hradcany, Petrin Hill, Mala Strana, Josefov, Old Town Square, Stare Mesto, Wenceslas Square, Nove Mesto, Vinohrady, Zizkov, Holesovice, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Prague is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.