Primary 3 English Mastering Comprehension (Open-Ended) Skill
- Teaching and Explanation: Notes and examples are given to explain the demands and expectations of Comprehension OE.
- Short Guided Exercises: Guided exercises are included to provide pupils with immediate practice and guidance.
- Common Errors to Avoid: Pointers are provided to warn pupils about common pitfalls when they answer questions.
- Assessment Practice: 10 Full Practice Papers are provided for pupils to test their ability to apply what they have learnt.
- Answer Key: An answer key is provided for pupils’ use when assessing their own answers so that they can learn from their mistakes.
No. of Pages,