Weight: 800 g
You can now preview the new chapter 2 and advance ancillary material from the brand new companion website. Research Methodology: A Step by Step Guide for Beginners has been written specifically for those with no previous experience of research or research methodology.
Written in a logical and accessible style and providing helpful techniques and examples, it breaks the process of designing and doing a research project into eight manageable operational steps.
The book guides you through your project from beginning to end by offering practical advice on:
- formulating a research question
- ethical considerations
- carrying out a literature review
- choosing a research design
- selecting a sample
- collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- writing a research report.
- The book is essential reading for undergraduate and postgraduate students in the social sciences embarking on quantitative or qualitative research projects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.