Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Rome is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stare in awe at the Sistine Chapel, sip a cappuccino on a cobbled piazza (square) or walk in the footsteps of gladiators at the Colosseum; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rome and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Rome Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, architecture, literature, cinema, music, cuisine, wine and the Roman way of life
- Free, convenient pull-out Rome map (included in print version), plus over 37 colour maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel with Children, and Day Trips
- Coverage of Ancient Rome, Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi, Vatican City, Monti, Esquilino, Trastevere, Gianicolo, Testaccio, Villa Borghese, highlights of Lazio, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Rome, our most comprehensive guide to Rome, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Rome? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Rome, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet's Pocket Rome, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Italy, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.