Publisher: Evan Moor
Weight: 250 g
Learning About Plants covers concepts that address National Science Education Standards.
Concepts covered include:
- plants are living things; living things are alike in many ways
- there are many kinds of plants in many kinds of environments
- the parts of a plant help it survive in its environment
- each plant part has a different function:
- plants have roots; roots collect water
- plants have stems; stems carry water and nutrients
- plants have leaves; leaves make food for the plant
-some plants have flowers; flowers make seeds
- seeds grow into new plants
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.